In order to return your SCI instrument for calibration or repair, you must obtain an RMA. Please begin by choosing the type of RMA you require and submit your request.
**You will be required to provide us with a purchase order number to complete this form.
Please begin by obtaining a P.O. from your accounting team. To use a P.O. you must already have a credit terms with Ikonix USA. To apply for credits terms, please use our nearly instant credit approval software.
For credit card holders: please give us a call at +1-847-932-3662 to obtain your RMA. We are not able to accept credit card information via out online form for service at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We guarantee calibration and repair for all instruments currently in production, as well as instruments discontinued no longer than 5 years. Our ability to calibrate and repair instruments discontinued greater than 5 years is dependent upon parts availability. We cannot support, calibrate, or repair instruments discontinued greater than 10 years.
- Parts and Accessories are not applicable.
- Instruments received for calibration that have been subject to gross misuse, shipping or customer damage will be subject to Flat Rate Repair pricing. Instruments received for calibration with minor damage that affects operation will receive an additional $200.00 fee.
- Unless stated otherwise on the purchase order, all calibrated product come with a calibration recommendation interval of 1 year from the calibration date.
- For trade-in requests, please note billing information is only collected to match your instrument to your account.